1. Review of your teams work – company accounts, partnership , sole traders , personal tax returns
2. Preparation of annual accounts, management accounts and personal tax returns
3. Manage staff and workloads to ensure internal deadlines are met
4. Provide full support to clients in person, telephone, email, slack etc
1. Build positive relationships with clients in day to day work
2. Identify areas to develop new business or offer additional services and follow these opportunities through to ensure implementation
3. Promote the services of the business to clients and potential clients
1. Oversee the training and development of your team
2. Assist your team with managing their workloads to ensure deadlines are met
3. Lead team meetings and attend management meetings to improve the business
4. Work with the management team to ensure processes and procedures are up to date
To apply please send your CV and salary expectations to James Kay
Our people are at the heart of our business. Without our incredible team we wouldn’t be where we are today. Growing year on year we’re always looking out for people to join our team.
If you love working in a modern, friendly and productive environment then you’ll fit right in at Farnell Clarke.
In return we offer plenty of benefits for our staff including the below.
On-site pub with bar and pool table
Monthly staff events
Eye test vouchers
And of course, excellent opportunities for progression in a growing business.
If these benefits are attractive to you and you’re passionate about tech and accounting, then get in touch!